expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

'Why I did not give birth abroad' - Muma Gee


Musician Gift Uwama popularly known as Muma Gee and her actor husband, Prince Oluemebe Eke welcomed a set of twins, a boy and a girl, on April 18th in Port Harcourt. The singer in a recent interview with  Encomium mag explained why she chose to give birth in Nigeria instead of traveling abroad like most of her colleagues do.
"I am a great woman and I wasn't born abroad. I was born in Rivers state. So my children will also be great. The hospital is in Rivers state. I am not one of those who would travel abroad and spend a lot of money to deliver their babies. I have told myself I will deliver in Nigeria and the children and I will all succeed here"
She also expressed her joy over the birth of her bundles of joy. See that after the cut...
"I am excited. I am elated. I am very happy and thankful to God Almighty. Words are not enough to express our feeling. I will say I am overwhelmed. It is like God, is this me? Are these beautiful babies for us? How did this happen? What have we done to deserve this miracle? I was not initially expecting twins. All I knew was that I started getting big and bigger. And people would see me and say, oh, you are looking so beautiful. I didn't believe I was going to have twins. We thank God."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri