expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SHOCKING REVELATION: "My parents found out they were brother & sisterafter I was born" - Harrysong


In a shocking revelation, singer,Harrysong told Yes Magazine that he is the product of a brother/sister union... ..When asked why his parents didn't have other kids after him..He said..

" It’s just that after my dad and my mum gave birth to me, they separated and went their different ways. So, my father got married to another woman and also my mother to another man. They separated because I was given birth to by two relations. My father and mother are actually brother and sister. They gave birth to me before they could realize that.Well, I learnt that when my mother was alive, she met my father. Then she was still in school and they were in the same class and the same village. But she didn’t know that they are closely related. So, I was born based on what our villagers regarded as abomination and therefore they had to separate. Because it was a big abomination, so they had to separate. Even, they attempted to kill my father in that village, but he fled, because in Warri where I come from, it is a taboo. They termed it incest."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri