expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Sunday, April 27, 2014

Only God Could Have Done This! "A mad man showed me my wealth"



What a big God! What a mighty God our God is. A fool will say there is no God. He looks around and all over the place and does not or can not see what God is doing. What l am today was made possible by the Lord God who made the heavens and the earth. I never imagined l could make it in life the way things turned out to be. 


I desired to make it in life through 'the works of my hands' and the grace of God. But the latter became the major aspect,  while the work of my hands was just an addendum (would l be correct to use this word).

My testimony had been shared with a special class of people some times ago. I always look for a forum like this to tell the people who are hopeless.  If you, reading this piece, has never seen or felt the move of God in your life, l want to tell you there is nothing, l say nothing God cannot do. 

I finished my education to an appreciable level. I applied for work unending. There was no one to give me a push in life. There was one thing l never failed to do, that is crying to God to help me in life. I would tell Him it was only Him that could help.


Do you have a testimony or a story to tell send it to {lovyna57@gmail.com}

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri