expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Monday, April 28, 2014

I’m Still In APC – Fani-Kayode



The former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has reiterated that he remains a founding member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) contrary to some media reports that he had concluded plans to dump the party.

Fani-Kayode told to journalists in Kaduna: “I am in the APC. The day I decide to leave, I will tell you. I am a foundational member of the APC. I never leave; you all know me that I speak my mind.”

Speaking on the recent debate on Muslim-Muslim ticket, he said the debate on the alleged Muslim-Muslim presidential and running mate of APC in 2015 election he stirred was expected, hence he wanted the matter addressed early enough.

He explained that his motive was simply the fact that he wants the best for Nigeria, taking Nigeria’s diversity into consideration, especially the nation’s recent political situation.

Fani-Kayode said: “It was appropriate for us to do that at this time, because it (Muslim-Muslim ticket) was something that was being discussed in a number of cycles within our party, and even outside our party, so I thought it was important for some of us to voice out these things at an early stage so that everybody know what might impugn on the fortune of the party or indeed Nigeria.”

Asked whether he has a premonition that APC is thinking towards Muslim-Muslim presidential candidate and running mate, the former Minister said, “It is not a premonition, this was a stated intention of a few of our leaders within the APC. And everything I said publicly I said privately to them, I must say that majority of people, governors and leaders and key leaders of APC do not share or believe in that, we need to get it clear, taste the water of the Nigerian people. I think the matter has been settled now, those that may have had that idea may now have a rethink, so we can now assure that we get the result we want at election.”

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri