expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Sunday, April 13, 2014

Davido Goes Into Acting

David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has become a force in the Nigerian music scene. Now, the young man wants to try his luck in the make-believe world as he launches into Nollywood.


Courtesy of his cousin, Ikechukwu Ojeogwu, a rookie producer, Davido will be a part of Ojeogwu’s debut film, John Zerebe.
Ojeogwu, who told Saturday Beats that Teco Benson would be directing the film, insisted he was featuring Davido in the movie because he (Davido) fitted the role.
“I didn’t use him because he is my cousin. I didn’t use him to sell the movie as well. David fitted very well into the role and we had to use him as well,” Ojeogwu said.
The young producer, who is also playing the lead role in the movie, said he was yet to get the lead actress in the movie.
“I would have loved Genevieve to be the lead actress but I think everything depends on the director, Teco. He would be in a better position to know who should be the lead actress,” he said.
The Babcock University Banking and Finance graduate said he got into the movies for his love of the industry.
“I have always wanted to be in the movies. I have a passion for acting. I have featured in the popular sitcom, The Bella’s Place. This is not a one off thing; I intend to be a force in the movie industry,” he said.
His mother, nee Adeleke, married his father from Delta State but Ojeogwu said all members of his family have been supportive, including his mother’s siblings.
“I have learnt a lot from my uncles. They support me in whatever I want to do. I learn from them as well. I am not getting into the movie industry to be as popular as David, my cousin. This is just what I love doing and not because of the fame that comes with it,” he said.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/64310.html

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri