expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Friday, April 11, 2014

Boob Job Gone Wrong Horror: This Lady's Breast Implants Moved to her Back and Stomach (Photos)

 
39 year old Tian Hui had plastic surgery to enhance her bust in 2002. She had hoped the procedure would boost her confidence after she discovered her husband Chiu, 41, had cheated on her with a younger woman. So you can imagine how horrified she was when she woke up one morning and discovered her breast implants had migrated - one of her implants was on her back and the other on her stomach. 
 
Narrating her experience, MailOnline reports Tian said:
‘I always believed we had a good marriage, at least until I discovered that he had been having an affair with a woman who was six years younger than me.’ 

 
 
The couple, from Guangzhou in China's Guangdong province, had been together for eight years, setting up a restaurant and building the business together to make it a financial success. After she discovered the infidelity they decided to stay together for the sake of their family, but she still felt she was no longer attractive enough and decided to have plastic surgery.
She continued: 
‘I contacted a surgery in the neighbourhood and arranged for them to make my breasts bigger in the same year. But I couldn't believe it when I woke up one day several years later and realised they had actually moved. I was really embarrassed and tried to hide it by moving them back again. But every time I went to sleep and woke up the next day, they had moved. And each time it was a further distance than the day before.  
Eventually when I woke up one day and found that one of my breasts was on my back and the other was down by my stomach, I realised I had to do something and so I checked in for further surgery. I was actually really scared about the damage that the moving breasts might have done to my body, and it was incredibly painful.’

 
 
Surgeons operated on Mrs Tian, removed the moving breasts and replaced them with new implants.
But the damage from the moving breasts caused Tian even more heartbreak. Her husband was not impressed and this became a real problem between them. He is colder now than ever before towards me, Tian said. 
 
 
 


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri