expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)

Friday, March 7, 2014

Terrible: 13 Students Collapse After Inhaling Poisonous Chemical In Lagos School

No fewer than 13 students yesterday suddenly collapsed at Ogba Junior Grammar School in Lagos after inhaling gaseous emission from unknown chemical at the school premises. And according to ThisDay, this is happening again barely after five months 25 students in the same school became unconscious after inhaling similar emission, which the Lagos State Government is yet to unravel.

The latest incident occurred around 1p.m yesterday. The affected students, 12 girls and one boy, were suddenly overwhelmed and started collapsing one after the other while in class. Other students immediately 
fled the class, a development that ended up causing pandemonium among the students, teachers and others in the school.

Officials of the Lagos Ambulance Services (LASAMBUS) quickly evacuated the fainted students and rushed them to LASUTH for treatment, while everyone was evacuated from the school. It was gathered that the incident compelled the school authority to order other students to vacate the premises immediately and the school shut down.

A source in the school told THISDAY that the students had been admitted at the Surgical Emergency Ward, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) and were responding to treatment. But one of the victims was in critical condition.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri