expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Thursday, March 6, 2014

Obasanjo Confesses That He Does Not Know His Birth Date!......LOL



Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo allegedly turned 77 years old on Wednesday March 5, 2014.
Whilst others congratulated him,Oba Olusanya Dosunmu‘s declared that OBJ was far older than the 77 he was celebrating and OBJ at the ceremony held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) in Abeokuta, Ogun, that it was the inability of his parents to document it.



“There are those of us like me who have no real record of birth. I want to thank God once again for what He has done in my life. Whether I know the exact date of my birth or not, I think God has made my path glorious.
I was actually born on Ifo market day because according to my mother, she had prepared to go to the Ifo Market and Ifo market was every five days. And then she was in labour, before those who went to Ifo market could come back, I was born.

I know and she knew I was born on Ifo market day. Don’t ask me what year or month.”.


*Babaaaaaaaa!...clever man and him tortoise answer.
Anyway Baba looks like a sweet sisteen..lol



No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri