expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Friday, May 2, 2014

 This Has Got To Be The 'Thirstiest' Reaction To The New Sexy Sauti Sol Video

We all have something to say about the new Sauti Sol video ‘Nishike’ where the boys men embrace their sexy side and step out looking all hot and ravishing  leaving girls all hot and bothered in their wake.
I have seen hilarious reactions to the video but this by JB Kiptanui took the cake:


You people are foul. Horrible, awful, terrible for this #nishike video!!! Did you not take into consideration any female lady parts when you made this vid??? The elastic in my underwear practically melted as I watched from all that heat.Y'all low key made me reassess my cookie action...y'all made me go to the mtaani gym to scout for a bae...I've stopped talking to men if I think they can't do them Delvin squats with that rod action!!.. Yal frustrated me....whoooooooo *fans self* God Bless the strength of those video girls for not coming out of character! (But we need the behind the scenes hmmm) I wanna Praise not only God but Jesus for your Talents and bodies Urgh *bites lip and opens a cold shower

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri