expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Saturday, March 8, 2014

"I will still kiss Fred Amata even if he is with a woman"-Ibinabo Fiberesima


The AGN president & Fred Amata who have one daughter together are rumoured to be enemies especially after he moved on to another woman..She told punch
I can never ignore Fred. Even if he is with a woman, I will go and kiss him. I will never disrespect him. Even if I am with a man, I must always walk up to him and greet him. Some people wouldn’t do that. I have seen people who got separated and divorced and they don’t speak to each other in public, I will never do that. Even if we had quarrelled before the event, I would still walk up to him and greet him.
Have you ruled out marriage?
 Which marriage? Please I am not marrying Fred.
 What of another man?
 When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.
A photo of their daughter below

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri