expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Thursday, January 16, 2014

Iyanya: Explains Why Artistes Need To Make A Lot Of Money To Stay Relevant



Kukere crooner Iyanya explains to Encomium Magazine on why superstars have to live up to everyone’s expectations.

Read Excerpts from the interview;

On Creating hit songs and finding it hard to maintain Iyanya says:


 “Music is very expensive. Most of them make money and it’s hard to put 
it back the same thing. Your next money is not guaranteed because there are 
lots of artistes. If you say you wouldn’t do show A, they can take artiste B for
 that show. It doesn’t mean that because you have a hit song, you would be 
performing at all shows. It doesn’t work like that. So, some of these guys, it’s 
hard for them. It’s hard for them to follow up. Follow up is the hardest thing
 to do. Many artistes make a hit but the money they make from that hit is not even
 enough for them to support or sponsor the next video. So don’t blame them”.



On Making a lot of money to stay relevant Iyanya says:

 “Yes. Let me give you an instance. I had a show here in Lagos, I was in Dubai. 
They made a mistake and booked my flight for Monday and the show was on Sunday. 
We rushed to the airport, they said no that my ticket was for the next day.
 After much pleading and explaining that I had a show that night in Lagos, they said
 alright.I could board but not business class since it wasn’t my flight. I had to fly
 economy class with my business class ticket. Sitting down there, people around
 where staring at me like what am I doing here. A woman even walked up to me 
and said “Iyanya, you no suppose dey here now, na the other side you suppose dey”. 
What came to my mind next was that I can’t just decide to fly economy today, it will 
become gist. I have to work hard, I have to make money, to live up to your expectations.
 It’s not like am living my life for you but its the life I chose. So, I have to do it.”

Culled from bellanaija



*so what happens to those celebrities that are not brand ambassadors and 
have no monies coming in?

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri