expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Saturday, January 18, 2014

10 Year Old Boy Who Works Menial Jobs To Feed His Blind Grand Mum.



The boy lost both parents when he was just a nine-month-old toddler, and when he was four years old, his maternal grandmother who used to care for his, lost eyesight.
He now has to do various menial jobs to provide for the two of them.


Mrs. Margaret Ajayi, the grandmother, says Bakare's late mother had a twin sister who lives in Orita-Obele in Akure with her own family. What is more, younger and elder brothers of Bakare's father live in Odo-Ijoka in Akure, but the elderly woman could not remember the addresses.
Family members, relations and friends of Bakare's, after providing some assistance at initial stage, now ceased doing so.
The pupil of Saint Benedict Primary School, Akure, said that when it became evident that assistance would not come from their relations and friends, his grandmother adviced him to look for a job.



"Mama advised me to go out and look for menial jobs at food canteens so that the little money they give me will be used to feed both of us, but she advised me strongly not to steal anybody's money.



"She weeps anytime I come back from school and tell her that I am going out again to look for what we will eat. She is always complaining that I am too young to be passing through this trauma.
"But I always reply her that I don't have any option since my parents' relations and families have abandoned me to my fate and I must survive and I don't want to steal, so I do tell Mama to leave me and pray for me.



"If I don't go home with money, Mama will not eat. Mama is blind and she cannot do anything. Sometimes, some people in our house pity us and give us food but not always.
"When there is no money and food, I find a restaurant and help them to wash plates, they pay me and give me food."

The boy says he would sometimes beg for money, but he doesn't always go far to bring his grandmother something to eat, "even if it is garri."


When asked how he manages to go to school, he said an Akure-based human rights activist and lawyer Mr. Morakinyo Ogele is sponsoring his education.
"Daddy lawyer is the one that is helping me. He buys books and school uniform for me and gives me money. Most of the times, he is the one that gives me money that I take home to buy food for mama and myself.


"There are times that Daddy lawyer will not be in office, and we will be hungry at home. Times like that I just stay with Mama because there is nowhere to go and get money."
Mr. Ogele, an indigene of Ikere-Ekiti, confirmed that he had been helping the little boy for about a year. If not for the aged and blind grandmother, he would have sought police permission to take custody of the boy for proper care.


The activist said he picked interest in the boy when he saw him where he was washing plates in a restaurant. Moved by the boy's efforts, he decided to help the little boy by giving him money every day.

He also saddled himself with the responsibility of caring for Sehinde's academic needs.culled



*10year old boy having to go through this?this just breaks ones heart.please anyone who has info on how to contact this child should mail me at stelakuko@hotmail.com
no 419 moves.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri